Monday, July 2, 2012

Playset King

I have to be honest, after Baby Griffin's arrival I settled in for a quiet summer.  We had seven partnerships secured, over 4,000 uniforms in production, my business partner was on maternity leave and after telling her not to worry about TFE I decided I would let this summer be a calm one. I nailed down some designs for a possible product (now in production), made a short to-do list and figured things would rock along until Jess returned in the fall. 

Luckily, I could not have been more mistaken!  Jess and I have been on the phone almost every day agreeing to new projects, hashing out details and getting excited about all of the awesome things to come.  While I can't share all of the great news at once I am excited to introduce you to our newest partner, Playset King! A source for wood frame swing sets, bounce houses and water trampolines Playset King donates 5% of profits to TFE! 

Today we see our children presented with endless options for entertainment, many of which require batteries to operate, and more and more of which are indoor activities. We believe that outdoor activities are crucial for helping our children develop happy and healthy lifestyles! This is why Playset King strives to bring high-quality, safe, wooden swing sets, bounce houses and water trampolines to backyards all across America.

Providing children with a safe (and fun) outdoor activity while giving back to children in need, Playset King is our favorite kind of company! 


How much fun does that loook?  Too bad they don't make turtle jumpers for adults!

To learn more and see all of the great products Playset King has to offer click here

Thanks Playset King!

xo, Megan and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment