Friday, June 29, 2012

Week in Review


Last weekend my cousin Clayton and I searched London high and low for a great blazer.  Unfortunately all we could found were shoulder pads, cropped in the front long in the back (?!) or illfitting blazers.  So I was thrilled when Erin of Elements of Style (one of my favorite blogs) featured her newest project with friend Marie Whitney: Two Penny Blue, fabulous blazers in fabulous colors!  My excitement went to a new level when I saw that for every blazer sold they will donate one uniform to girl in Africa! Needless to say, I am smitten! 

We love the idea of "donating your birthday," but Unik Ernest takes it to another level to raise money for Haiti. 

Sad commentary on the education system in Cambodia

Great steps are being made to teach elders in Kenya the dangers women and girls face, the hope is the changes would encourage girls to stay in school!

Students at St Peter's Catholic College Tuggerah to build homes in Cambodia

Happy Summer Weekend!
xo, Megan and Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment