Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

 I had big plans to write a letter reflecting on the past year, but when I sat down to collect my thoughts the message was very simple, THANK YOU.  Over the past year you have helped us provide 6,794 uniforms to children in seven countries.  You have helped us make dreams of going to school a possibility for over 8,000 children.  Those 6,794 uniforms will change the lives of those receiving an education and countless others.  We are eternally grateful for your support, encouragement and enthusiasm.  Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this is how far we would have come in a year and I know for certain we could not have done it without our amazing donors and partners! 
 
So from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for an amazing 2012. 
We cannot wait to see what 2013 will bring for Tailored for Education!
 
Happy New Year! xo, Megan and Jess
 
A big thanks to our favorite photographer, Elaine Donohue for putting together this fabulous video!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment