Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Your heart in need of a jump start?

Read this! It just melted our hearts to read this sweet letter.  Below is a translated thank you letter from one of our ninth grade students in El Salvador.....



God bless you!

          I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for donating the uniform.  I am a ninth-grade      student and I have a scholarship at LACCI only had a skirt and I had to come to school with a special shirt for not having uniform, but now I am very grateful to God and all the people who made the uniform donations possible, not only to me but also to all my fellow 9th graders and all of the students at Naranjo School.

I’d like to tell you that all of you who have collaborated in giving us these precious uniforms have big hearts, because it’s not just anyone who does this for children and young ones but you all had that great heart.  Maybe there are children with more than one uniform that are no longer surprised by a gift like this but for those who do not have, it is a great blessing.


Cindy Gisela Arevalo Caleron
Ninth Grader

I think I speak for all of us when I say, YOU ARE WELCOME CINDY! 

To our faithful readers, we want to remind you that we would not be able to provide these much needed uniforms without your support! We hope this thank you note brightened your day as much as it did ours!

xoxo,
Megan & Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment